Frequently bought together:
You've Discovered a Hidden Cache!
Forty-one extra cards for the main deck of your Flapjacks & Sasquatches game — plus a bacon die! What could be better?
- Wolf down all-you-can-eat flapjacks and a mound of bacon? Don't mind if I do!
- Frame your opponents for stealing the sasquatch's coffee? Clever thinking!
- Put red-backed versions of lumberjack cards from the Company Store Expansion into the main deck? Heck yeah!
It's Time to Celebrate!
The North Forest Stash makes a cache of hard-to-find and out-of-print cards available again, while supplies last.
- A collection of promotional, expansion, and collector cards from days of yore.
- Includes main deck (red back) variants of cards seen elsewhere with other backs. Use either version, or both!
- Add cards to your game judiciously to preserve a flowery-delicate game balance, or dump them all in at once to unleash complete north woods pandemonium.
North Forest Stash is not a stand-alone game — you need a copy of Flapjacks & Sasquatches to play.
- 1 bacon die
- 4 card packets
- Beard Envy packet card list: Beard Envy, But We Have Beer, Camp Foreman, "I'm thirsty, eh!," Lucette, That's Not Jimmy!, and Ultimate
- Mound of Bacon packet card list: Mound of Bacon (x2)
- All You Can Eat Flapjacks packet card list: All You Can Eat Flapjacks (x2), Smart Axe (x2), Sasquatch Repellant (x2), J.L. Beaver Whisperer (x2), Standing Chop (x2), Sasquatch’s Coffee (x2), Hatchet (Axe) (x2), Cordwood Pete (x3)
- Duct Tape Bob packet card list: Duct Tape Bob, Chainsaw Sue, Chet “Awesome Axe” Studman, Flapjack Jack, “Sure Feet” Eddie, Big Pete, Tiny, Tracker Jim, Bucktooth Billy, “Iron Hand” Bill, Woodchip Wanda, Hairy Harry, Nelson “Free” Love, Sweet Swing Stanley, Wise Old Willy